Last revised: November 9, 2016
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.
Information Gathered and Tracked by Liroff Law
We gather two types of data about our users: personal information and tracking information.
Personal information is provided by users when registering on Liroff Law Websites for online consultations and/or completing online client intake forms and questionnaires, and voluntarily at certain other points. You may enter your information on our site, but if you prefer, you may talk offline and provide the required information by email at , or by telephone at (305) 748-6990.
Tracking information is automatically collected about all visitors to Liroff Law Websites. This information consists of both individual and aggregated tracking information and is automatically gathered using "cookies." A cookie is a small data file containing information that is written to the user's hard drive by a web server and used to track the pages visited.
In addition to the cookies described above, Liroff Law, its agents, advertisers and third-party advertising vendors that may serve ads onto our web sites, and other third party partners may use their own or third-party cookies or other tracking technologies for advertising, including delivering targeted advertisements and marketing messages based upon the websites you visit, or other purposes. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third part advertisers and vendors.
If you are accessing Liroff Law Websites, you can control your browser's settings regarding cookies by selecting "Internet Options" or "Preferences" in the menu bar of your browser. This will allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. If you are accessing Liroff Law Websites through an alternative method, such as a mobile application or third-party content distribution service, you understand that you may not have the ability to disable cookies, depending on the specific access method.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
• To enhance users' experiences on Liroff Law Websites, which may include the display of customized content and advertising;
• To improve our content;
• To notify visitors about updates to Liroff Law Websites and our Services and to contact users regarding account maintenance issues in any manner;
• To maintain and improve Liroff Law Websites and our Services;
• To ensure the technical functioning of Liroff Law Websites and our Services; and
• To deliver our Services.
Liroff Law does not sell or disclose personal information about you described above to other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide you with products or services, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or otherwise to cooperate with law enforcement agencies or state and federal regulators;
• We provide the information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies;
• We provide the information on a confidential basis to nonaffiliated companies we engage as contractors or agents to perform services for us, such as maintaining software. Information will be shared with such contractors only to the extent reasonably necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, and pursuant to confidentiality obligations;
• We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please remember that any information disclosed in public forums such as message boards becomes public information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited responses. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any of your personal information in a public forum.
Liroff Law limits access to personal information about you to those employees whom we determine need access to that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information. However, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers, nor can we guarantee that information that users supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Liroff Law reserves the right to modify this policy.